|GET TERRY'S BOOK AND READ IT. IT'S AN AMAZING STORY. |
CLICK HERE TO GET THE BOOK
|Go head, roll your eyes. But then watch the press conference. How much evidence do we need? |
The Obama documents are forgeries. Watch Now.
Listen to a most amazing discussion about "We the People or We the Masses." Monday, October 22, 2012
|Listen to all the great shows at: |
Terry Lakin Program Page
Click here to download an MP3 of this show.
This talk was given at a church this Sunday morning. It is one of the most succinct discussions we have heard about this issue. He draws a number of contrasts between governance that views individuals as unique and valuable and government that discards individuals as property. You may be surprised at who is guilty of both.
Atheist, agnostic, Christian or anything, you will be challenged by his comments.
We present this in conjunction with a Washington Times ad that ran this weekend shown below in which we said:
FIVE REASONS NO ONE SHOULD VOTE FOR OBAMA IN NOVEMBER
- He has consistently lied about his eligibility by refusing to provide even the most basic of evidence. Instead he has provided digital documents that have been proven completely fraudulent. Such actions would send any common citizen to prison.
- His drive to destroy the unborn should frighten every American. You think you know how critical this is? If you haven't visited www.invisibleinfants.com you don't have the whole story about abortion.
- His complete deception concerning the economy should scare everyone. The fact is the only reason the US is still thriving is that everyone else is doing much worse. But if he keeps piling on national debt the economy will collapse.
- His active attack on marriage is relentless. Marriage is an institution that has been a part of every culture for all of recorded history. Research shows that the only enduring family stability comes from long-term committed male/female relationships that nurture children. To so actively re-define marriage is foolish and will lead to a further disintegration of our families.
- The ongoing focus on a socialist agenda is going to destroy many of our institutions and discourage innovation. Socialism does not work. So why would you vote for a man who promotes socialism in so many areas?