|GET TERRY'S BOOK AND READ IT. IT'S AN AMAZING STORY. |
CLICK HERE TO GET THE BOOK
|Go head, roll your eyes. But then watch the press conference. How much evidence do we need? |
The Obama documents are forgeries. Watch Now.
Timeline of Terry's Case
The points below outline the general timeline of Terry's case and the key issues.
- During and immediately after the presidential elections of 2008 LTC Lakin became increasingly concerned about the complete absence of confirmation of Obama's compliance with the constitutional requirements for president.
- His concern came from his oath as an officer. The officer's oath is different than the enlisted man's oath. The officer's oath is to protect and defend the Constitution as is the oath of the president
- Officer's Oath: I (insert name), having been appointed a (insert rank) in the U.S. Army under the conditions indicated in this document, do accept such appointment and do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.
- President's Oath: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
- For more than two years LTC Lakin pursued the issues through every standard military procedure to which had access. In every case he was ignored or stonewalled, even in procedures where responses were legally or procedurally required.
- After exhausting every avenue available to him he chose to disobey a direct order to deploy ("Missing Movement") and invite his own court martial with the hopes of forcing some evidence into the open through the normal processes of discovery.
- Terry produced a video outlining the reasons for his decision. Click here to watch the video.
- However, in the two pre-trial hearings the convening authority (equivalent of a civilian judge) stated immediately that it was her opinion that Barak Obama is the legal president and therefore all evidence to the contrary was disallowed.
- Therefore during the pre-trials and the actual court martial LTC Lakin was not allowed to present one element of evidence in his defense. All witnesses of any type were denied. All depositions were denied. All requests for documents were denied.
- Terry produced a followup video discussing the pre-trial activities. Click here to watch the video.
- At his court martial the defense attorney simply rested (as there was no evidence to present) and worked to minimize Terry's sentence (six months instead of five years). They also took away his pay, his pension, his benefits, and his rank.
- His post-incarceration is status is uncertain as rulings about his medical license and related issues cannot be determined until well after his release.