|GET TERRY'S BOOK AND READ IT. IT'S AN AMAZING STORY. |
CLICK HERE TO GET THE BOOK
|Go head, roll your eyes. But then watch the press conference. How much evidence do we need? |
The Obama documents are forgeries. Watch Now.
Why has this not been Investigated: 7 Reasons
This question comes up in any conversation about this issue: "So if it is so clear, why won't Congress invistigate it?"
What is remarkable about this is all members of congress, all governors, all state attorney generals, all sheriff's departments have received a copy of the all the investigative information on a DVD known as the “Sheriff’s Kit.” And almost all of them have been visited by those concerned about the issue.
There are many reasons why no action has been taken:
- Fear of Vast Social Unrest: Before Obama declared the Secret Service was working on protection scenarios. Subsequently, the concern was and is that any attempt to question Obama’s role and office could result is vast, national, social unrest that would destroy cities across the US.
- Fear of a Legal Avalanche: If it was proved that in Obama’s ascent to the presidency many falsehoods were created, and that subsequently, hundreds of elected officials were aware of it, the legal response would crush our country. Nearly anything Obama touched would be challenged.
- Fear of Tipping the First Domino: Like point 2, there would be hundreds of officials whose involvement would be called into question who would be called to account for their inaction.
- Fear of Disclosure: While more conspiratorial, some have suggested, with good evidence, that the Obama machine collected and use incriminating evidence to influence the outcomes of all challenges to Obama’s Constitutional eligibility.
- Confusion about the meaning of the Natural Born Clause: The Constitution simply states, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.” While there has been much debate about the legal definition of “Natural Born,” Obama provided no proof that he met any of the legally accepted standards. What is clear is that since this clause is applied only the office of President throughout our entire system so it was deemed very important by the founders.
- Creation of the term “Birther”: This was created by the media and rapidly was used to imply generally unfounded and conspiratorial thinking. The many players who have worked on this issue are solid, respected researchers from a broad cross-section of our society. They should have been called, “Constitutionalists” since that is all they are doing, defending the Constitution. Many of their stories are featured in Terry’s book.
- The effect of unbelievability: Those who defended Obama rapidly created narrative of impossibility. It just could not be possible. Yet the evidence concerning this issue so simple and clear that it leads to the “Fear of Tipping the First Domino” since any acknowledgement would lead to the inevitable investigation.