|GET TERRY'S BOOK AND READ IT. IT'S AN AMAZING STORY. |
CLICK HERE TO GET THE BOOK
|Go head, roll your eyes. But then watch the press conference. How much evidence do we need? |
The Obama documents are forgeries. Watch Now.
|Terry's Recommended Reading|
|CLICK HERE FOR THE PRISON DIARIES DIRECTORY OF LETTERS AND COMMUNICATIONS|
|Why should you contribute to the Trust? Because Terry has put a huge amount of personal money into this case and now has lost everything. His actions, and future actions continue to keep this critical issue. of Obama's constitutional eligibility in the public square. Click here to contribute.|
From Pili Lakin
- Since he's been in Leavenworth he's in the in processing phase (reception phase). During this time (about 5 days) he is being briefed on all prison polices paperwork, etc.
- He is now in solitary confinement during this processing phase. It is fully outfitted cell.
- He is only allowed out for four hours a day. He can go to the common area for the solitary wing. They can play games, make calls to pre-authorized, approved, land lines.
- Food is delivered through a slit in the door. He is not eating with the other prisoners.
- He has 20 minutes to eat and then has to return the tray.
- The food is decent.
- Once he finishes the processing phase he'll be moved to the general population area and begin his work detail.
- There are four areas he can work in though he has not been assigned.
- It's been along time since they have had a doctor as an inmate. He is hoping to be able to work in the clinic.
- He's in good spirits.
- He is reading his Bible and starting to get mail from supporters. Letters and cards are allowed.